Welcome to Hotel Un Patio al Sur - Charming Hotel
Be enchanted by this magnificent 18th century Andalusian home which is now a hotel in Seville. Our Seville hotel is in an authentic mansion which was formerly a convent until 1853. It has been completely renovated in 2008 in the purest local style and is now ready to welcome you in the very heart of the city centre of Seville.
- Be charmed by our truly privileged location in the heart of the historic center of Seville, only minutes away from the city’s most famous monuments.
- Fall in love with the original and authentic experience of our charming hotel.
- Be amazed by quality and service designed to exceed your expectations, and our professional and always attentive staff, dedicated to making your stay a memorable one.
In the heart of Seville
Hotel "Un Patio al Sur" will charm you with its privileged location, representative of the Sevillian way of life. With us, you avoid the overly touristy neighbourhoods, lacking authenticity and filled with souvenir shops. We welcome you to the heart of the city centre, only a few minutes walk from the main sites of interest in Seville: the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the Bullring, the pedestrian shopping streets and the famous "tapas" bars nearby. And only a few minutes walking distance from the hotel there guests will find a public car park open every day of the week.
At your door step, in just a few minutes of the hotel:
- The Museum of Fine Arts.
- The Giralda and Cathedral.
- The charming streets of Barrio Santa Cruz.
- Not to mention many, many tapas bars and restaurants within a few steps of the hotel.
…and, above all, a warm atmosphere and our assistance during your stay in the wonderful city of Seville.